“Sacred art reflecting God's goodness does not just belong in big churches.
It belongs in the little churches of our homes to always be reminded of God's loving presence.”
Our Mission is to make sacred artwork available for your home or church to serve as a daily reminder of God’s loving presence, and to inspire a resurgence of meaningful art that calls the seeker to a higher, heavenly reality.
- To do something beautiful for God
- To enrich and inspire lives
- To bring people closer to God through beauty in art
- To support and encourage artists to create fine religious art
A Resource For:
- Purchasing religious ﬁne art
- Pastors, Art & Environment committees
- Religious art classes and workshops
- Commissioned artwork for home & church
- Venue for your group or event
7165 E. Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the heart of the Scottsdale Arts District
Monday-Saturday 10:30am - 5pm
Thursday 7-9pm ArtWalk
Gallery Manager/Art Consultant
The Sacred Art Gallery’s purpose is to provide a unique venue that will encourage and promote bringing meaningful artwork back into homes and churches. There are artists today producing a new wave of sacred imageries for our present world. At the same time, there are many who would like to purchase artwork that is meaningful rather than just decorative.
In centuries past, artists who followed the call to paint the spiritual were supported by the Faithful. This vocation was considered one of the highest forms of "priesthood" and the chosen flourished - especially during the Renaissance. We hope for a new Renaissance in our world today.
"Beauty is the vocation of the artist. It is the duty and privilege of the Church's artists to design the maps which will direct the Faithful to the Almighty.” -- St. John Paul II
- We do not accept submissions via mail or on-site delivery.
- Only on-line submissions will be reviewed.
- We review artists every few months.
If we become excited about your work a gallery representative will contact you to make arrangements for an interview and viewing.
Submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org for review:
1. A link to your website, or attached JPEG images of your most recent work
2. Retail pricing for all work
3. Bio and Resume
4. A list of all the galleries that currently represent your work